Gift In-Kind Donations
Warren Village is grateful for your support. In kind donations go directly to support residents and programs. Please be advised that we no longer accept used items. To coordinate a drop-off or inquire about our donation policy, please contact our Volunteer Services Department at 303.320.5032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our Amazon wish lists here, and ship directly to Warren Village!
Current In-Kind Donation Needs
- Picture Frames
- Furniture Sliders
- Underwear ages 6 weeks to 10 years
- Gumdrop Pacifiers
- Plullover bibs
- Play dough
- Hats, mittens, and gloves for toddlers
- Hygiene kits including: deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, tooth brush, tooth paste, floss, wash cloth, soap, and brush or comb
- Full size toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, toothpaste)
- Similac Formula and Pedialyte
- Electric breast pumps
- Unopened packages of tampons and pads of various sizes
- Gift Cards — King Soopers, Safeway, Walreens, Bus Passes, Gas Stations
- Car Seats
- Laundry Detergent, Dishwashing Pods or Liquid, Dish Soap
- Books for kids and teens (ages 8-18) that represent diversity
- Wii Motes
- Sponsorship for guest artists; contact Sarah Azibo, email@example.com to inquire.
Please inquire if you are interested in donating new or gently used furniture, strollers, high chairs, baby carriers, etc.