Our Mission: Warren Village exists so low income, single parent families can achieve sustainable personal and economic self-sufficiency.
Our Vision: Warren Village is the nationally recognized leader for moving people from poverty toward self-sufficiency.
- Collaboration | We realize success is a product of teamwork and believe in the power of individual commitment to a group effort. We foster partnerships within our own organization and with our broader community.
- Integrity | We are consistently transparent, truthful and ethical in our actions and communications.
- Inclusion | We are committed to diversity in all its forms and value individual perspectives and contributions. We create an environment of inclusiveness in which all feel valued and heard.
- Accountability | We hold our staff, volunteers, board, residents and all involved with Warren Village, responsible for their actions. We understand that meeting our individual and collective obligations is fundamental to achieving our mission and upholding our commitments to the public.
- Empowerment | We help our residents leverage their unique strengths on their journey to reach their full potential. We foster an environment in which staff, board members, volunteers, and donors can make a lasting impact on the organization and community.
- Excellence | We strive for operational excellence.