Warren Village Social Media Comment Guidelines
While we encourage our followers to share thoughts and opinions on Warren Village’s social media pages, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
Warren Village does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profiles.
If you have a concern, constructive criticism, or complaint, the best course of action is to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org OR send a private message and we will respond as quickly as possible.
The decision to remove a post is subjective and we make those decisions as carefully and consistently as we can. However, a comment will be deleted if it contains:
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity,
- Nudity in profile pictures,
- Defamation to a person (resident, alumni, staff, donor, board member, volunteer), or people,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights, or
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile.
Repeated violations may cause the author to be blocked from Warren Village’s social media profiles.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech or respond politely.
Please contact: email@example.com if you have any questions.